Sharing

postings of old papers & pictures I have saved or inherited.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Endometrial Cancer Fighter. Cant' call me a survivor until 2012.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Pictures from the past


My uncle Buster and my mom, Joyce. Undated, but must be after 1920.

In the box of family photos, but I don't know who these people are. Anyone know?


Note: I heard back from my uncle, who was the young boy in the first picture and here's what he says about the photos:

The two children are Joyce and me, and must have been taken in 1921, as Joyce was born 1/2/20, and appears to be about a year old.

The other picture is Daddy (Thomas Brookes R.) and his younger brother,
Willie R. I'm sure about the former, and guessing about the latter. I
think the picture was made just prior to Dad's coming to Florida in 1910.

Thank you, Uncle Buster, for helping out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home